- Current Location：
- China and Kenya signed an agreement on Thursday in Nairobi that will exempt investors of both countries from paying taxes twice on their earnings
- The Agreement on the Avoidance of Double Taxation, better known as DTA, came after two years of negotiations. It was signed by Sun Ruibiao, the deputy commissioner of the State Department of Taxation of China, and Kamau Thugge, the principal secretary of Kenya's National Treasury.
- Fri Sep 22 17:28:52 CST 2017
- Chinese FM meets Namibian Deputy PM at UN headquarters in New York
- Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi (R) meets with Namibian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of International Relations and Cooperation Netumbo Nandi-Ndaitwah at the UN headquarters in New York, on Sept. 19, 2017.
- Thu Sep 21 14:30:11 CST 2017
- China, Gambia agree to further parliamentary exchanges
- BEIJING, Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- China and Gambia on Monday agreed to further parliamentary exchanges and cooperation.
China's top legislator Zhang Dejiang held talks with Speaker of the National Assembly of Gambia Mariam Jack Denton in Beijing
- Tue Sep 19 14:56:43 CST 2017
- Sino-African ties glitter with Sudan's 'gold'
- KHARTOUM－Through fruitful and mutually beneficial cooperation with Sudan, China is turning the African nation's two major resources in black and white, namely oil and cotton, into gold.
- Mon Sep 18 14:46:07 CST 2017